Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation - Windows NT ; Marko Sadinmaa wrote: >Microsoft Consumer > >this is the latest version of security update, the >"November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes Microsoft is offering $250,000 reward to people who help convict asshole who spread viruses and worms. People like ...

  1. Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation

    Marko Sadinmaa wrote:
    >Microsoft Consumer
    >
    >this is the latest version of security update, the
    >"November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes

    Microsoft is offering $250,000 reward to people who help convict
    asshole who spread viruses and worms. People like "Marko Sadinmaa".

    --
    Ray Fischer
    rfischer@sonic.net

  2. Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation

    "Ray Fischer" wrote in message
    > Marko Sadinmaa wrote:
    > >Microsoft Consumer
    > >
    > >this is the latest version of security update, the
    > >"November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes

    > Microsoft is offering $250,000 reward to people who help convict
    > asshole who spread viruses and worms. People like "Marko Sadinmaa".

    ..................There must be a lot of us who'd like to shoot Marko but
    that 1/4 million would be hard to pass up. They ought to make it 'dead or
    alive'.

  3. Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation

    "Tim Rogers" wrote in message

    > "Ray Fischer" wrote in message
    > > Marko Sadinmaa wrote:
    > > >Microsoft Consumer
    > > >
    > > >this is the latest version of security update, the
    > > >"November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes

    > > Microsoft is offering $250,000 reward to people who help convict
    > > asshole who spread viruses and worms. People like "Marko Sadinmaa".
    > >

    > .................There must be a lot of us who'd like to shoot Marko but
    > that 1/4 million would be hard to pass up. They ought to make it 'dead or
    > alive'.

    I believe the bounty is up to a half-million.

    $100,000 for a good murder-defense lawyer, $400,000 for dead-spammer party.

    Who's with me on this? I have beer and firearms.

    -Donald in Austin
    AA #2104
    Apatriot #22
    Atheist FF/EMT

  4. Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation

    Tim Rogers wrote:
    > "Ray Fischer" wrote in message
    >> Marko Sadinmaa wrote:
    >>> Microsoft Consumer
    >>>
    >>> this is the latest version of security update, the
    >>> "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes

    >> Microsoft is offering $250,000 reward to people who help convict
    >> asshole who spread viruses and worms. People like "Marko Sadinmaa".

    > .................There must be a lot of us who'd like to shoot Marko
    > but that 1/4 million would be hard to pass up. They ought to make it
    > 'dead or alive'.

    Might be that Marko is just a victim of this f***ing virus. Opened one
    wrong email on those crappy MS systems, got infected and now the
    virus is posting itself on the usenet on Marko's name.

    ---
    Olli

+ Reply to Thread