Windows NT - Does it have messaging.? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Windows NT - Does it have messaging.? - Windows NT ; Hello , I think that windows XP has messaging.Does NT have something similar ? Does NT network have messaging? can u tell how to use any of the available messaging? Thanks Randy M....

  1. Windows NT - Does it have messaging.?

    Hello ,

    I think that windows XP has messaging.Does NT have something similar ?
    Does NT network have messaging?

    can u tell how to use any of the available messaging?

    Thanks

    Randy M.

  2. Re: Windows NT - Does it have messaging.?

    WELL DOES IT?

    searsdvdtech@yahoo.com (randy) wrote in message news:<506a5f6b.0310300923.18857576@posting.google.com>...
    > Hello ,
    >
    > I think that windows XP has messaging.Does NT have something similar ?
    > Does NT network have messaging?
    >
    > can u tell how to use any of the available messaging?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Randy M.

+ Reply to Thread