User Accounts - Windows NT

This is a discussion on User Accounts - Windows NT ; I have an NT4.0 domain network. I want to backup my domain user accounts so I can use them in a disaster recovery situation. Is this possible? How? Rich Friedel The Hartford...

  1. User Accounts

    I have an NT4.0 domain network. I want to backup my domain user
    accounts so I can use them in a disaster recovery situation. Is this
    possible? How?

    Rich Friedel
    The Hartford

  2. Re: User Accounts

    Try this:

    ADDUSERS.EXE in the NT4 resource kit

    "Rich Friedel" wrote in message
    news:f8d80d8b.0310300452.65476141@posting.google.c om...
    > I have an NT4.0 domain network. I want to backup my domain user
    > accounts so I can use them in a disaster recovery situation. Is this
    > possible? How?
    >
    > Rich Friedel
    > The Hartford

+ Reply to Thread