I have a server that has a bunch of printers that it connects to via IP.
These printers are also shared so the other users can access the printers.
Since yesterday, we have not been able to print to the printers and are
getting an "Access is Denied" error when trying to print a test page. I
have tried to print this test page locally from the server with the
Administrator account.

The only thing that has happened, was that someone had changed the domain
Administrator password yesterday. I can not see why that would cause this
problem though.

Anyone have any experience or ideas that I may try? Thanks in advance.

--
Lawrence Abrams
Thorn Communications