Back up users - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Back up users - Windows NT ; Hi, I have a Active Directory W2K Server, but only one W2K Server in the network. I want to re-build the server, but before my action, I want to back up the users account, user rights and related profile, can ...

  1. Back up users

    Hi,

    I have a Active Directory W2K Server, but only one W2K Server in the
    network.

    I want to re-build the server, but before my action, I want to back up the
    users account,
    user rights and related profile, can I do that ? and how ?

    Thank you

  2. Re: Back up users

    Yes, you use the userstate migration utility.
    "Benson Lei" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Active Directory W2K Server, but only one W2K Server in the
    > network.
    >
    > I want to re-build the server, but before my action, I want to back up the
    > users account,
    > user rights and related profile, can I do that ? and how ?
    >
    > Thank you

+ Reply to Thread