Installing Services.... - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Installing Services.... - Windows NT ; Hi there, is there a way to install a service from my local pc to another pc in our network? I have Admin Rights here. greetz Thomas...

  1. Installing Services....

    Hi there,

    is there a way to install a service from my local pc to another pc in our
    network?
    I have Admin Rights here.

    greetz Thomas

  2. Re: Installing Services....

    Yes, copy the installation program to the server and execute it from the
    server. If your accessing a win 2000 server then you can connect remotely
    and execute it without actually putting your hands on the server. What
    exact service are you trying to run?
    "Thomas Müller" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > is there a way to install a service from my local pc to another pc in our
    > network?
    > I have Admin Rights here.
    >
    > greetz Thomas

+ Reply to Thread