Hi

We recently noticed that in our newer Win2k installations
the Dial-Up doesn't store the account used to define the
dial-up entry but instead insists on providing the account
of the logged on user as the default with an empty password
field.

We have tried to find some new option that would make
it, at least, save the username. But we can't find anything.
Is this a new feature in some new RAS variant that comes
with some IE versions? Or could it be part of group policy
in our domain that doesn't show up in Local Policy?

- Sten