VPN help - Windows NT

This is a discussion on VPN help - Windows NT ; Can someone please explain to a newbie (me) in a few easy steps how to set up VPN (Virtual Private Network) on my server? I have Win 2000 server. Thanks in advance,...

  1. VPN help

    Can someone please explain to a newbie (me) in a few easy steps how to set
    up VPN (Virtual Private Network) on my server? I have Win 2000 server.
    Thanks in advance,

  2. Re: VPN help

    Add the VPN service and configure the number of VPN connections you want to
    allow and add user accounts that you want to give access to.

    wrote in message
    > Can someone please explain to a newbie (me) in a few easy steps how to set
    > up VPN (Virtual Private Network) on my server? I have Win 2000 server.
    > Thanks in advance,

+ Reply to Thread