hello,

I have a server win2000
the first gpo is domain gpo default

I create one gpo in a OU and I want to apply this gpo
this gpo is for modify wallpaper of the users of OU
in a gpo, I take a way of the file wallpaper.bmp \\srv1\profile\fondecran.bmp

this gpo doesn't work

but on another gpo who puts a buton disconnect in start menu works fine

if I block inherited gpo, gpo doesn't work too

I activated active desktop , it's the same
I didn't activate active desktop, it's the same

how can I do working my gpo with my wallpaper in a OU

thanks for help

patrick

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/