Kansmen Little Brother 4.0 (Network Analyzer) - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Kansmen Little Brother 4.0 (Network Analyzer) - Windows NT ; Does anyone know where to find an evaluation copy of Kansmen Little Brother 4.0? Thanks Paddy...

  1. Kansmen Little Brother 4.0 (Network Analyzer)

    Does anyone know where to find an evaluation copy of
    Kansmen Little Brother 4.0?

    Thanks

    Paddy

  2. Re: Kansmen Little Brother 4.0 (Network Analyzer)

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:26:41 +0200, "paddy" wrote:

    >Does anyone know where to find an evaluation copy of
    >Kansmen Little Brother 4.0?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Paddy

    You know... That product was acquired and has been replaced with "Surf
    Control" for big bugs. I used Little Brother 4.0 successfully for
    quite some time. And, of course, just as we needed its features
    again, its no longer available. Try google for "surf control".