Adding users to an NT domain - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Adding users to an NT domain - Windows NT ; hi I would like to know of a way to add multiple users using a txt file as input. I would like to be able to create a 'Home' folder, add appropriate permissions & shares as well. Are there any ...

  1. Adding users to an NT domain

    hi
    I would like to know of a way to add multiple users using a txt file as
    input. I would like to be able to create a 'Home' folder, add appropriate
    permissions & shares as well. Are there any utilities that would simplify
    this.
    thanks

  2. Re: Adding users to an NT domain

    "Dog Breath" wrote in news:3f70371c@news1:

    > hi
    > I would like to know of a way to add multiple users using a txt file as
    > input. I would like to be able to create a 'Home' folder, add appropriate
    > permissions & shares as well. Are there any utilities that would simplify
    > this.
    > thanks

    My memory is fading but I believe the Resource Kit will have something you
    can use.

    --
    remove nospam to use email

    Casey Stamper
    mstamper@nospamwideopenwest.com

    "The dogs bark . . . but the caravan moves on"
    old Arabic saying

+ Reply to Thread