Well, the nice thing about my job is all the exercise
I get going from user to user because they either
won't learn how to access remote resources, or
they are so sacked that the computer won't boot
at all. Remote access is an open invitation to disaster
from hackers. Hospitals and Banks are just asking
for it doing this ... not to mention breach of National
Security from so-called "protected" companies staffed
by "motivated" individuals. You only need one like
that to bring down the house so to say. I suspect
that shipping company "critical" R & D around the
Internet is a pretty stupid thing to do. It is getting
mean out there.

johns