We are attempting to enable the routing and remote access server in
Windows 2000 server. Our problem is that as soon as we enable the
routing and remote access server as a VPN server, our GSNW stops
working. Infact, when we log into the server, it cannot see the
novell 4.11 server. The VPN does function. As soon as we disable the
routing and remote access server GSNW starts working again.

We did notice that the server also enables IPX routing, and we tried
disabling the IPX routing but could not see a way to disable it.

Are we missing something?