Do you know of a way to do this... - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Do you know of a way to do this... - Windows NT ; Hi, I wonder if you can help me with this problem... "PC A" has a 'virtual drive' F: (Physically shared from "PC C") i.e.a network drive. "PC B" is connected to "PC A" through a VPN. And needs to connect ...

  1. Do you know of a way to do this...

    Hi, I wonder if you can help me with this problem...

    "PC A" has a 'virtual drive' F: (Physically shared from "PC C") i.e.a
    network drive.

    "PC B" is connected to "PC A" through a VPN. And needs to connect to "PC
    A"'s drive F:

    "PC B" is NOT able to connect to "PC C" - No route

    Is there a way of doing this with some type of redirector running on "PC A"
    that allows it to re-share? this non local F: drive with "PC B" ?

    Please mail me at Shane@nospam@dsl.pipex.com (remove @nospam)

    Shane

  2. Re: Do you know of a way to do this...

    Shane,
    I'm not sure that I follow you correctly
    How all the PCs connected each other? are you using an HUB, Router, Switch
    or any other networking device?

    Tal

    "Shane" wrote in message
    news:3f5c73f9$0$251$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com.. .
    > Hi, I wonder if you can help me with this problem...
    >
    > "PC A" has a 'virtual drive' F: (Physically shared from "PC C") i.e.a
    > network drive.
    >
    > "PC B" is connected to "PC A" through a VPN. And needs to connect to "PC
    > A"'s drive F:
    >
    > "PC B" is NOT able to connect to "PC C" - No route
    >
    > Is there a way of doing this with some type of redirector running on "PC

    A"
    > that allows it to re-share? this non local F: drive with "PC B" ?
    >
    > Please mail me at Shane@nospam@dsl.pipex.com (remove @nospam)
    >
    > Shane

+ Reply to Thread