Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the help with the logon problems...

We've decided to make the move from NT4 to Windows Server 2003... however,
we have a NT4 NFR (limited to 5 CAL) - we are a reseller of sorts.

We've decided to ditch the NT4 NFR and have gotten in a 5 CAL Windows
Server 2003 Standard. We've heard that it's not possible to upgrade a NT4
NFR to 2003 Server?

Can anyone confirm this? Also, would people recommend upgrading the NT4
machine, or a clean install... we're not wanting to purchase another
machine for this changeover, and we don't have heaps of stuff running on
the NT4 machine - only about 10 user names registered.

Thanks,

Peter Lee