W2k NetBEUI and TCP/IP - Windows NT

This is a discussion on W2k NetBEUI and TCP/IP - Windows NT ; I need NetBEUI with TCP/IP on Win 2000 to use MacSoho. Everytime when I install NetBEUI, w2k lost connection to network/router....

  1. W2k NetBEUI and TCP/IP

    I need NetBEUI with TCP/IP on Win 2000 to use MacSoho. Everytime when
    I install NetBEUI, w2k lost connection to network/router.

  2. Re: W2k NetBEUI and TCP/IP

    On 4 Jul 2003 14:54:01 -0700, groups@ifpa.de (Carlo) wrote:

    >I need NetBEUI with TCP/IP on Win 2000 to use MacSoho. Everytime when
    >I install NetBEUI, w2k lost connection to network/router.

    You mean NetBios over tcpip, not NetBeui. NetBeui and TCP/IP are
    network protocols. NetBios is the windows networking that can be run
    over either NetBeui, TCP/IP, or IPX. MacSOHO uses tcpip.

    If you already have tcpip protocol installed on the PCs, you show be
    ready to go.

    -Chris

+ Reply to Thread