NT 4.0 Domain & XP Pro - Windows NT

This is a discussion on NT 4.0 Domain & XP Pro - Windows NT ; I have a windows NT 4.0 PDC with windows XP Pro clients how can I enforce policies can I still use "poledit" ? where can I find a copy (all searches at microsoft resulted in a document on how good ...

  1. NT 4.0 Domain & XP Pro

    I have a windows NT 4.0 PDC with windows XP Pro clients

    how can I enforce policies

    can I still use "poledit" ?

    where can I find a copy (all searches at microsoft resulted in a document on
    how good Group policy was) ?

    where can I find the template files ?

  2. Re: NT 4.0 Domain & XP Pro

    you can try MMC. you will have to load the local security policy from the
    add-in.

    go to run and type "mmc".

    cheers

    Geoffrey Watson wrote in message
    > I have a windows NT 4.0 PDC with windows XP Pro clients
    >
    > how can I enforce policies
    >
    > can I still use "poledit" ?
    >
    > where can I find a copy (all searches at microsoft resulted in a document

    on
    > how good Group policy was) ?
    >
    > where can I find the template files ?

+ Reply to Thread