hi,

i'm working for a university, and it would be extremely helpful if we
could find a way to allow our students and faculty to get to their
share drives from home thru a web interface. Sure an FTP server would
work, but i was looking for something cleaner and easier to use. Just
a simple web interface, where they could enter their windows/active
directory username and password. and it would come up in a browser and
allow them to see the files they had saved on their network drives and
send files to the network drive. I've looked around for off the shelf
software that works with IIS to do this with no luck. I've heard that
webDav can be used for this type of thing.. anyone have any
suggestions or thoughts. i've never done anything like this. i've
searched the web with very little luck. any suggestions would be
appriciated.

-darrell miller