How to set default home page for all users in group policy - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to set default home page for all users in group policy - Windows NT ; Hi, All; I need to set the default home page for all users in group policy but I have no idea. Anyone knows? Hightly appreciate!...

  1. How to set default home page for all users in group policy

    Hi, All;

    I need to set the default home page for all users in group policy but I have
    no idea. Anyone knows?

    Hightly appreciate!

  2. Re: How to set default home page for all users in group policy

    hi ..
    if you have work around on this issue,
    please let me know, i have same problem
    like you.