Programatically changing sevice status? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Programatically changing sevice status? - Windows NT ; I need to know if there is a way to change status of service (those in Control Panel ---> Administrative Tools ---> Services) from "Disabled" to "Manual". Someone please enlighten me? Thank you in advance....

  1. Programatically changing sevice status?

    I need to know if there is a way to change status of service (those in
    Control Panel ---> Administrative Tools ---> Services) from "Disabled"
    to "Manual". Someone please enlighten me? Thank you in advance.

  2. Re: Programatically changing sevice status?

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:28:05 -0500, Forte Agent wrote in
    comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.misc:

    >I need to know if there is a way to change status of service (those in
    >Control Panel ---> Administrative Tools ---> Services) from "Disabled"
    >to "Manual". Someone please enlighten me? Thank you in advance.

    See SC /?

    SC.EXE is part of the normal >NT5.0 distribution, and part of the
    Resource Kit for Win2K, download i.a. at
    . See also
    .