Programmatically setting up logon script - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Programmatically setting up logon script - Windows NT ; Can i set up a logon script through my c++ program? If possible please tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance, John....

  1. Programmatically setting up logon script

    Can i set up a logon script through my c++ program? If possible please
    tell me how to do it.

    Thanks in advance,
    John.

  2. Re: Programmatically setting up logon script

    johnemmatty@gmail.com writes:
    >Can i set up a logon script through my c++ program? If possible please
    >tell me how to do it.

    What exactly do you mean?
    Do you want to dynamically create and/or execute it at logon?
    If your program does that, then make a small logon script that calls
    your program... then let your program do the rest of the work.

    --
    May no harm befall you,
    flip

+ Reply to Thread