    Event ID: 40968
    Date: 24.11.2005
    Time: 15:49:03
    User: N/A
    Computer: WEBSERVER
    The Security System has received an authentication request that could
    not be decoded. The request has failed.

    Data:
    0000: 00 00 00 00 ....

    Does any body have the cure for this illness ?!?!?!

    Fox.

  2. Re: Event ID: 40968

    If your non-SP1 machine is a Web Server, as the name implies, and if
    you're using IIS you are begging for it to be compromised, if it has
    not already been. Run SP1 and turn on Automatic Updates. Also, are you
    in a DMZ? This sounds more like a security situation to me than a
    server reliability situation.

    Justin

+ Reply to Thread