Open File status - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Open File status - Windows NT ; How do I tell which network user has a server file open or locked? Is there a utility I can use? I am looking for a utility or method that works on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003....

  1. Open File status

    How do I tell which network user has a server file open or locked?

    Is there a utility I can use?

    I am looking for a utility or method that works on Windows 2000 and
    Windows 2003.

  2. Re: Open File status

    wrote in message
    news:1131134966.001808.55480@g49g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...

    > How do I tell which network user has a server file open or locked?
    >
    > Is there a utility I can use?
    >
    > I am looking for a utility or method that works on Windows 2000 and
    > Windows 2003.

    run the management console and look under 'Shared Folders', then 'Open
    files'..
    bob

+ Reply to Thread