How to erase a very old newsgroup's post ? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to erase a very old newsgroup's post ? - Windows NT ; Hello, Several years ago, I posted a message on this group. At that time, I was such a noob that I used my very personal email to post my question... Consequently, if I google my "firstname.lastname", I obtain this message ...

  1. How to erase a very old newsgroup's post ?

    Hello,

    Several years ago, I posted a message on this group.
    At that time, I was such a noob that I used my very personal email to
    post my question...
    Consequently, if I google my "firstname.lastname", I obtain this
    message as a result, which is a bit embarassing.

    Is there any way to erase this post from this newsgroup ?

    Regards

  2. Re: How to erase a very old newsgroup's post ?

    gniagnia@gmail.com wrote...

    >Hello,
    >
    >Several years ago, I posted a message on this group.
    >At that time, I was such a noob that I used my very personal email to
    >post my question...
    >Consequently, if I google my "firstname.lastname", I obtain this
    >message as a result, which is a bit embarassing.
    >
    >Is there any way to erase this post from this newsgroup ?

    Most news servers won't keep postings for years. One exception
    is Google.

    Check out the following URL.
    http://groups-beta.google.com/suppor...c.py?topic=250

    How do I remove my own posts?