registry key for lock/unlock status - Windows NT

This is a discussion on registry key for lock/unlock status - Windows NT ; Hi I wanted to know what is/are the registry keys set when a (2k/XP) computer is locked by a person.I want to know whether the computer is locked or unlocked remotely (either from the registry or from the WMI..) and ...

  1. registry key for lock/unlock status

    Hi

    I wanted to know what is/are the registry keys set when a (2k/XP)
    computer is locked by a person.I want to know whether the computer is
    locked or unlocked remotely (either from the registry or from the
    WMI..)
    and what is the key that is again unset when a computer is
    unlocked.Just to query whether the remote machine is locked or not..

    can any body please suggest me..

    Regards
    Nikhil

  2. Re: registry key for lock/unlock status

    or is there any way through WMI atleast..if not the registry ??

    Thanks,
    Nikhil

+ Reply to Thread