hi!

I need a batch script to delete all subkeys of a key (on win xp with a
normal user account).
I tried to use "reg delete HKCU\key\". However, it seems that the
normal user account doesn't have all access rights to one of the
subkeys, causing reg delete to give me an "access is denied" error. It
doesn't matter if one key isn't deleted, as long as the other keys are
removed. The problem is that reg delete seems to stop when it reaches a
key that can't be removed. Is there a way to delete all subkeys except
the one with bad permissions? Does anyone know a utility that does
that?

pascal