printer server - Windows NT

This is a discussion on printer server - Windows NT ; Hi everyone, I have a printer server, and clients. All machines running which Windows 2000. My problem is when new user login in one client machine, he hasn't the printer of the server. Exists some way so that all users ...

  1. printer server

    Hi everyone,

    I have a printer server, and clients. All machines running which Windows
    2000.
    My problem is when new user login in one client machine, he hasn't the
    printer of the server.

    Exists some way so that all users even have it? (Active Directory, local
    register.)

    Exists some way by?

    thanks for all

  2. Re: printer server