Deploying .MSI - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Deploying .MSI - Windows NT ; Hi everyone, I've seaching the web for a few day, but I can't find the answer how to deploying .msi silently on remote client without using any third party tool. I just want to use the tool that came with ...

  1. Deploying .MSI

    Hi everyone, I've seaching the web for a few day, but I can't find the
    answer how to deploying .msi silently on remote client without using
    any third party tool. I just want to use the tool that came with
    windows, like msiexec, etc. Anyone please help me!! Thanks!

    Regards,
    Stanley

  2. Re: Deploying .MSI

    Hi Stanley,

    You can use Group Policy if you have windows 2000 or higer OS , SMS
    would be a better option but its a separate product of Microsoft .

    better try it through GPO

    post if any help required on that

    Stanley wrote:
    > Hi everyone, I've seaching the web for a few day, but I can't find the
    > answer how to deploying .msi silently on remote client without using
    > any third party tool. I just want to use the tool that came with
    > windows, like msiexec, etc. Anyone please help me!! Thanks!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Stanley

+ Reply to Thread