I need some tools to try and work out what is using Disk Time on a
Server.

The server runs a SQL200 DB for a bespoke applciation. Every now and
again the server Disktime is going up to 100% and killing the machine.
The only thing we have found so far to sort the problem is to disable
the network connection and reboot the machine (which is causing
considerable application downtime).

As the disks are on the same controller all I can see using perfmon is
disktime on C: and D: (The only 2 drives). What I really need is a
utility which will show disktime % by process to clearly define what
the problem is.

As we believe it is the SQL process is there anyway to split the SQL
process to see which DB is causing the problem?

Thanks