How to setup smtp server in client with DHCP server info ? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to setup smtp server in client with DHCP server info ? - Windows NT ; Helo My W2K DHCP server allow my to setup SMTP server(s) But I can't find how to use that information in my email client. Thank you for any help Fabien...

  1. How to setup smtp server in client with DHCP server info ?

    Helo

    My W2K DHCP server allow my to setup SMTP server(s)
    But I can't find how to use that information in my email client.

    Thank you for any help

    Fabien

  2. Re: How to setup smtp server in client with DHCP server info ?

    See my answer on
    comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread