I am attempting to configure a Windows 2000 Server machine as an LDAP
server. I have successfully installed the OS and set it up to be a
domain controller with Active Directory, DNS, IIS, DHCP, and some
other things, but I am not sure how I enable LDAP specifically. I saw
under the IIS manager on an NT4 machine a listing for an LDAP server,
but I don't know how to set up the 2000 machine to accept LDAP
connections and authenticate. Is there certain software I need to
install, or another procedure I need to follow? Or is the LDAP spec
included as part of Active Directory? Any assistance would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Steve