2 quick questions (i hope)

I have a 2000 server w/o Active Directory. Is there any utility that
can list users and their properties? I searched the registry without
luck. Basically I was hoping to generate a list of users and of those
that are forced to run a specfic application on login get a list of
users and the program they run at login.

I set up auditing of the files that I wanted to track and thought that
the results would go to the event log but don't see anything being
listed. Does a server need to reboot in order for Auditing changes to
take place and/or does auditing information go somewhere else ?

Thanks,
....mirsk