Hello,

I have a W2K system with Intel D845GVSR mother board config.
All along, I have never had any problem with Audio settings.
But, since yesterday, for some strange reason, my audio device does
not
function properly. A click on the volume control spits the following
error
message "Audio device not found". If you open an application, like
media player, I get an error message of the following order "Mixer
device not available". But the device manager reports the device to be
working properly.

Any help in resolving the above problem will be appreciated.

Regards,
Vachu