Hello,

when I copy files from my NT 4.0 SP 6 workstation, the timestamp is
changed to the current date and time. When I copy files to other file
servers, everything is fine.

I noticed this problem accidentally last week. I suppose it's existing
since several weeks or months. I can't remember that I've installed
new software within this time. It seems to be a problem of my machine,
i.e. when I log in onto another machine, everything is ok.

Of course the first idea was that I've a virus an my PC. But Norton
Antivirus is always running with real-time-protection of the file
system, and it's always up to date. Nevertheless, I was running an
extra check, but I found no virus.

Has anybody any idea what could cause this problem? many thanks in
advance.