Hi,

We currently have a windows 2000 machine that has an atomic clock on
it. Our PDC (NT 4.0 Server) looks at this to get it's time, and all
our NT 4.0 Workstations get the time from this.

We are rolling out windows XP, and are trying to build a standard
image that look at for the time on either the windows 2000 server or
the NT 4.0 PDC.

I can't get this working at the moment - if i choose to 'Synchronize
with an Internet Time Server', and name either the PDC or Windows 2000
server, it fails.

Also, if I type 'NET TIME' from a command prompt, it locates a
seemingly obscure NT 4.0 workstation on the network for it's time!!!

Can anyone suggest how I would configure the XP Client to look at a
named 2000 server for it's time?

Many thanks!
Mark.