Greetings,
I have a NT 4 server. We used the msmail that came with NT 4 server to
setup
a post office for our company. We have roughly 15 users mailboxes defined
in
the 1 postoffice.

Users are using Outlook 98 & 2000 to send/receive email through the
postoffice.

I have been experiencing problems with the postoffice and wondered if there
were any administrative tools/repair utilities I could get to fix up the
postoffice?

We did not purchase msmail, etc. It came as part of the WinNt 4 server.

Trying to avoid creating a new postoffice and having to visit each machine
reconfigure outlook services.

thanks,
Darryl