I need to automate DirectX applications remotely on many PCs with
rcmd. I installed the rcmdsvc service on the remote machines and ran
a batch file to execute the applications with the desired arguemnts.

However I am getting a "Fatal Error" that I believe is caused because
the remote application is trying to run with the host's environmental
variables. The error states:

"A fatal error has occured and the app must shut down....Unable to
enumerate any DirectDraw devices installed on this system."

All of my remote and host machines have DirectDraw enabled on them in
their Dxdiag screens.

Surely someone has tried this before????

-m-