how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name - Windows NT

This is a discussion on how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name - Windows NT ; how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name. it tells me screen name is taken . i have a new computer and dont want to change the screen name . is there a ...

  1. how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name

    how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name.
    it tells me screen name is taken . i have a new computer and dont
    want to change the screen name . is there a way to do this?

    tia

    lonnie percent

  2. Re: how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name

    "lonnie percent" wrote in message
    news:9cd0358e.0312030909.5954826c@posting.google.c om...
    > how do i download aim to a new computer and keep the same screen name.
    > it tells me screen name is taken . i have a new computer and dont
    > want to change the screen name . is there a way to do this?
    >
    > tia
    >
    > lonnie percent

    When you install dont say "create a new screen name". You just need to
    install it and say you already have a screen name, it'll ask you for your
    info and you can login.

+ Reply to Thread