I am trying to install the netgear fa311/2 driver update on a
windowsxp, I am well aware that I can go to the control panel, device
manager uninstall the current netgear fa311 driver or delete it and
then manually indictae that I have the cd-rom or floppy for the
drivers I would like to install, however I do not have a cd-rom or a
floppy but a zipped file on my hard drive, the file has two .infs
files in it, I am wondering if I should just right click on both of
them and choose "install" would install the driver

any feedback would be greatly appreciated