Drive letter. - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Drive letter. - Windows NT ; Hello, I have Windows 2000 on primery partition on second disk. I do not know how but it was E: partition and unfortunattely it was changed Now, it is D: partition. How could I start my Windows? The only I ...

  1. Drive letter.

    Hello,

    I have Windows 2000 on primery partition on second disk.
    I do not know how but it was E: partition and
    unfortunattely it was changed
    Now, it is D: partition.

    How could I start my Windows?

    The only I could do is to type login and password
    and it still asks me for the same

    I've already tryed to make two primery partitions on first disk
    but it did not help.

    What to do?
    Please help.

    regards,
    Lukas

  2. Re: Drive letter.

    "£ukasz Pawe³czyk" wrote in message news:3FA64999.C892CE51@lucent.com...
    > I have Windows 2000 on primery partition on second disk.
    > I do not know how but it was E: partition and
    > unfortunattely it was changed
    > Now, it is D: partition.
    >
    > I've already tryed to make two primery partitions on first disk
    > but it did not help.

    Just a guess, try formatting those new partitions (FAT or NTFS).

    --
    Ritchie, undo for mail

+ Reply to Thread