Missing Disk Space? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Missing Disk Space? - Windows NT ; NT 4.0 Server, SP6a, running Exchange 5.5, SP3. Two 18GB scsi drives mirrored. C partition is 4GB and the D partition is 13GB, which has less than 500MB free space. There are only 6 parent folders in D. The exchsrvr ...

  1. Missing Disk Space?

    NT 4.0 Server, SP6a, running Exchange 5.5, SP3. Two 18GB scsi drives
    mirrored. C partition is 4GB and the D partition is 13GB, which has less
    than 500MB free space. There are only 6 parent folders in D. The exchsrvr
    folder totals 10.9GB. Another 150MB in the root of D and two of those
    folders. I seem to be missing at least a gig. Any ideas? Thanks

  2. Re: Missing Disk Space?

    Did you try chkdsk /F?
    Let it run at the next boot for most reliable results.

    In the event log you'll see the output of the chkdsk including free space
    and if you had
    any lost clusters.

    Regards
    Armin Freiberg

    "group6" wrote in message news:...
    > NT 4.0 Server, SP6a, running Exchange 5.5, SP3. Two 18GB scsi drives
    > mirrored. C partition is 4GB and the D partition is 13GB, which has less
    > than 500MB free space. There are only 6 parent folders in D. The exchsrvr
    > folder totals 10.9GB. Another 150MB in the root of D and two of those
    > folders. I seem to be missing at least a gig. Any ideas? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread