nt mail server? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on nt mail server? - Windows NT ; hi there, 1) how can i send email from my windows nt machine. i don't want to use my ISP's smtp server. does nt have some inbuilt mail server. 2) suppose i am setting up a portal on the internet ...

  1. nt mail server?

    hi there,

    1) how can i send email from my windows nt machine. i don't want to
    use my ISP's smtp server. does nt have some inbuilt mail server.

    2) suppose i am setting up a portal on the internet which enables
    people to send email (just like yahoo mail etc.). how can i do that?
    any third party server etc. involved?

    thanks

  2. Re: nt mail server?

    chivalc@yahoo.com (chivalc) wrote in message news:...
    > hi there,
    >
    > 1) how can i send email from my windows nt machine. i don't want to
    > use my ISP's smtp server. does nt have some inbuilt mail server.
    >
    > 2) suppose i am setting up a portal on the internet which enables
    > people to send email (just like yahoo mail etc.). how can i do that?
    > any third party server etc. involved?
    >
    > thanks

    http://www.mailenable.com/

    Very nice and it's FREE.