NT4 server, internet access w ISDN router - Windows NT

This is a discussion on NT4 server, internet access w ISDN router - Windows NT ; I'm trying to install a NT server based network with 4 clients, using as less NT component as I can (no back office or others). I've already installed all Service Packs. All client are using a static Ip (just to ...

  1. NT4 server, internet access w ISDN router

    I'm trying to install a NT server based network with 4 clients, using as
    less NT component as I can (no back office or others). I've already
    installed all Service Packs.
    All client are using a static Ip (just to avoid the DHCP server) in a range
    starting from 192.168.0.2 (server)
    I'v got an old DIGICOM TINTORETTO LAN + ISDN router, connected to the
    network switch
    Router connects to ISP without problem but neither clients nor server can
    surf internet. On the server I get a message saying it was impossible
    connect to the server.
    The only setting I made is setting router address (192.168.0.1) as default
    gateway on NT server
    Any idea?
    Thanks,
    Fulvio

  2. Re: NT4 server, internet access w ISDN router

    "Fulvio" schreef in bericht
    The only setting I made is setting router address (192.168.0.1) as default
    > gateway on NT server
    > Any idea?
    > Thanks,
    > Fulvio

    You'll need to set the gateway on all computers to the router.

+ Reply to Thread