please help - Windows NT

This is a discussion on please help - Windows NT ; I have deleted a file on a network share, my workstation is windows 2000 and my server is NT 4.0 the file was on the server, but I deleted via mapped drive on my workstation the file is not in ...

  1. please help

    I have deleted a file on a network share, my workstation is windows 2000 and
    my server is NT 4.0

    the file was on the server, but I deleted via mapped drive on my workstation

    the file is not in the server recycle bin nor is it on my workstation
    recycle bin

    where does it go?

  2. Re: please help

    "Mostro Di Biscottos" wrote in message
    > I have deleted a file on a network share, my workstation is windows 2000

    and
    > my server is NT 4.0
    >
    > the file was on the server, but I deleted via mapped drive on my

    workstation

    > the file is not in the server recycle bin nor is it on my workstation
    > recycle bin
    >
    > where does it go?

    WWW.google.com
    "Undelete for Windows"