Re: RADIUS question - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Re: RADIUS question - Windows NT ; Daniel Tan wrote: > I use the NT 4 option pack to install the RAS Radius but where is it ? > There is nothing call radius. Pls help. Thanks. > > Regards, > Daniel Look for Internet Authentication Services ...

  1. Re: RADIUS question

    Daniel Tan wrote:
    > I use the NT 4 option pack to install the RAS Radius but where is it ?
    > There is nothing call radius. Pls help. Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Daniel

    Look for Internet Authentication Services (IAS). Also, in the setup
    program, IAS appears as a subcomponent of Internet Connection Services for
    Remote Access Services under WindowsNT 4.0 Option Pack. You will have to
    enable the IAS checkbox to install this service.

    --

    Frank GoBell

  2. Re: RADIUS question

    In article ,
    Frank GoBell wrote:
    >Daniel Tan wrote:
    >> I use the NT 4 option pack to install the RAS Radius but where is it ?
    >> There is nothing call radius. Pls help. Thanks.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Daniel

    >Look for Internet Authentication Services (IAS). Also, in the setup
    >program, IAS appears as a subcomponent of Internet Connection Services for
    >Remote Access Services under WindowsNT 4.0 Option Pack. You will have to

    Am I reading this right, Is IAS a radius server ? I assume this would
    be on NT4/Server. If yes, is this still in XP/Pro and 2003 server ?

    Thanks

    --
    Al Dykes
    -----------

  3. Re: RADIUS question

    Frank, how to create credentials for user authentication ? Inside got
    lots of steps and i not sure which one. Thanks alot.

    Daniel

    "Frank GoBell" wrote in message news:...
    > Daniel Tan wrote:
    > > I use the NT 4 option pack to install the RAS Radius but where is it ?
    > > There is nothing call radius. Pls help. Thanks.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Daniel

    > Look for Internet Authentication Services (IAS). Also, in the setup
    > program, IAS appears as a subcomponent of Internet Connection Services for
    > Remote Access Services under WindowsNT 4.0 Option Pack. You will have to
    > enable the IAS checkbox to install this service.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Frank GoBell

  4. Re: RADIUS question

    Daniel Tan wrote:
    > Frank, how to create credentials for user authentication ? Inside got
    > lots of steps and i not sure which one. Thanks alot.
    >
    > Daniel
    >
    > "Frank GoBell" wrote in message
    >> Daniel Tan wrote:
    >>> I use the NT 4 option pack to install the RAS Radius but where is
    >>> it ? There is nothing call radius. Pls help. Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>> Daniel

    >> Look for Internet Authentication Services (IAS). Also, in the setup
    >> program, IAS appears as a subcomponent of Internet Connection
    >> Services for Remote Access Services under WindowsNT 4.0 Option Pack.
    >> You will have to enable the IAS checkbox to install this service.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Frank GoBell

    See your email. I attached a document that should help.

    --

    Frank GoBell

+ Reply to Thread