I have configured a win2k server to act as a terminal server for some users.
Some remote and some thin clients. But our domain went down the drain
because our Linux server were hacked. We are working to get it up and
running again but I would like to accept local users with user rights, and
not admin rights. But whatever I do I can't get it working. I have got a
trial version of win2k3 server and they have implemented a new user group
called "terminal services client users" that makes it extremely easy.

And are there any sites with recommended security settings group policy
settings?

Knut