I want to be sure that a perfmon alert under Win2k Server that we
created will always run, even if the system is rebooted. The alert is
simple: if the CPU hits 98% then it runs a script that writes out what
processes are running and their CPU time. (This is to help us
troubleshoot a recurring issue where our CPU hits 100% for a few
minutes and the system slows to a crawl.)

Currently, if I start the perfmon alert manually it will stay running
until a system restart. However, I want the alert to start by itself
after a system restart. I don't think using the
Alert->Properites->Schedule->Start Scan->At works across reboots.

What is the solution?