I'm looking for something to replace the rudimentary user profile manager in
Win2k/XP. The biggest missing piece is being able to tell reliably which
physical directory the profile you're looking for resides in... it seems
that if you have to remove and rejoin a machine to the same domain, the
directory naming gets ambiguous. I'd also like to be able to copy the
profile reliably even though many of the files are likely to be in use, but
I imagine just using the unix cp from cygwin will accomplish this.

Any little free utils out there that attack this problem ? Thanks in
advance.

--
Josh Litherland (fauxpas@temp123.org)