Hi,

Well.. Todat we had to reinstall NT because the RAID backplane died.
Recreated the array, fresh install of NT4, and reinstalled Tapeware.

Restored the database from the latest backup tape, and there comes the
first big problem : The import just created a second database, which is
giving me yellow exclamation marks, and I can't restore from it (giving
me an error that the destination machine isn't available).

I also can't merge the databases, and I can't use a 'restore to'. Anyone
an idea how I can convince Tapeware to simply restore the tape, even if
it is to a different node ???

Any help apriciated.

Regards,

Igmar