Is there any tool unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Is there any tool unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT? - Windows NT ; Hi, Is there any tool to unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT user? We have some shared machines used by multiple users with domain account ( all with admin previledges on those machines). Many time a user locks the ...

  1. Is there any tool unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT?

    Hi,

    Is there any tool to unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT user?
    We have some shared machines used by multiple users with domain
    account ( all with admin previledges on those machines). Many time a
    user locks the screen and other user needs to access the machine,
    without logging out previous user so that all application runs
    continuosly.

    THERE ARE NO SECURITY ISSUES WE ARE CONCERNED WITH. Can someone help.

    Regards,
    Yusuf

  2. Re: Is there any tool unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT?

    Hi Yusuf,

    If you have no security concerns you could just disable the password on the
    screen saver.

    Troy
    "Yusuf Motiwala" wrote in message
    news:bde6e522.0308072154.1433335c@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any tool to unlock a locked screen WITHOUT LOGGING OUT user?
    > We have some shared machines used by multiple users with domain
    > account ( all with admin previledges on those machines). Many time a
    > user locks the screen and other user needs to access the machine,
    > without logging out previous user so that all application runs
    > continuosly.
    >
    > THERE ARE NO SECURITY ISSUES WE ARE CONCERNED WITH. Can someone help.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Yusuf

+ Reply to Thread